Complete Fitness Trainer Certification: Beginner To Advanced
Become A Fitness Coach: Create Muscle Growth & Fat Loss Workouts, Build A Fitness Training Business & Be A Health Expert
- Willingness to help and motivate others to exercise
- Passion for fitness
>>>THIS COURSE IS CPD ACCREDITED. COMPLETE IT AND YOU AUTOMATICALLY EARN YOUR CERTIFICATION & 10 CREDITS<<<
Learn How To Become A Fitness Trainer, Work With Clients And Grow Your Fitness Coaching Business
Hi, I’m Felix Harder fitness coach and certified nutritionist. My “Complete Fitness Trainer Certification” is designed for anyone who wants to coach others about fitness training – be it cardio, strength training or flexibility.
In this course I will take you through the process of becoming a fitness expert step by step. You will learn everything you need to know about the fundamentals of good training programs and how to design your very own for you or your clients.
Researching and gathering all the knowledge you need to coach others takes a lot of time, so I created this course as a complete program to teach you everything there is to know about the three pillars of a good fitness workout:
– Strength training (e.g. gym training or bodyweight training)
– Cardiovascular training (e.g. jogging,circuit training or HIIT)
– Flexibility (e.g. stretching and maintaining healthy joints)
Here Is What’s Inside The Program:
- The Nervous System Explained
- The Skeletal System Explained
- The Muscular System Explained
- The Cardiovascular System Explained
- The Different Types Of Muscle Fibers
- How Muscles Contract & What Makes Them Grow
- Muscle Agonists & Antagonists
Client Assessment (Determine Strength & Fitness Levels)
- The Client Interview
- Fitness Assessment
- The Harvard Step Test
- Estimating 1 Rep Max Strength
- How To Build A Beginner Gym Workout
- Bodyweight vs Strength Training
- My Muscle Building Formula
- My Fat Loss Formula
- The 4 Most Important Exercises For Muscle Growth
- How To Warm Up Before Lifting Weight
Exercise Videos (Learn Proper Form)
- Bench Press
- Lat Pull-Downs
- Barbell Rows
Cardio & Endurance Training
- How To Build A Cardio Workout
- The Different Types Of Cardio
- How To Measure A Heart Rate During A Workout
- Cardio vs Weighttraining – Which Is Better For Weight Loss?
- The Right Cardio For Weight Loss
- HIIT Explained (incl. Sample Workout)
- Most Common Stretching Mistakes
- Static vs Dynamic Stretching
- Sample Stretching Routine
This course will give you all the tools you need to help others achieve their fitness goals, be it to build muscle lose fat or simply life a more active life. If you want to build up your online fitness coaching business, be it online or in person it’s important you equip yourself with the knowledge of how to correctly work with your stundents and understanding their painpoints.
The fitness coach course is designed to develop both your personal and professional life. That means it’s not just for professionals but also for beginners who want to imporve their own fitness level. You don’t have to have to be a personal fitness trainer or have any students yet and all you need is an interest in fitness to get started.
The program is made up of multiple downloadable worksheets, eBooks and other printable resources. If you sign up you get access to all of them so you can study anywhere and at anytime.
So If You Want To Coach Others And Make Fitness Your Career, This Is The Right Course For You
Remember, there is a 30-day 100% money-back guarantee. There is no reason to hesitate. Enroll now, see if you enjoy the course, and start learning today!
- Anyone intersted in coaching others
- Anyone wanting to learn how to design fitness workouts
- Anyone wanting to grow their fitness business (online or in person)