Complete Pilates Mat Course: Beginner to Advanced Level
A new body with classic pilates workout taught step by step for all fitness levels.Reduce back pain and improve posture.
- Mat, towel, pillow
- Prior practice or knowledge of Pilates is not necessary
- Suitable clothes for Pilates
- Motivation and self-discipline
I am happy to see you are interested in taking my Compete Pilates Mat Course. Congratulations on taking the first steps of starting Pilates.
I designed this course for people at any age to understand the principles of Pilates and to practice it easily anywhere. Pilates is for everyone, at any fitness level. I invite you to think about the money you spend on anything else in your life rather than your BODY. By taking this course you will make a wonderful investment for your future.
What makes this course different is the fact that it is very detailed and informative. You will learn how to do the Pilates exercises CORRECTLY and also to get the MOST out of your workouts. At the beginning of the course we will start with theorical aspect of Pilates. Further, we will explore all the classical Pilates exercises. You will be able to understand not only HOW to do the exercises but also WHY you are doing them. Lastly you will have a full 1 hour workout at the end of every level.
You will also enjoy creating your OWN pilates mat workout thanks to the guidelines i will share with you at the end of the course.
It is exactly why this course is different than watching a Pilates workout video on internet. While taking this course you are not just watching the instructor and repeating what he/she is doing but you will be learning the techniques of doing Pilates. correctly.
Now everybody has a busy life and doesn’t take enough care of their bodies that they LIVE in. The pilates method taught in this course is a great investment on your body to age powerfully. Why? Because it helps you to have a stronger core which is a prerequisite to have a healthy life. True core strength comes from strengthening the tiny muscles in and around your spine and working outwards. Pilates helps you to strengthen all your body muscles equally that is essential to keep your body in great and strong shape.
“Pilates is the complete coordination of body, mind and spirit”
“In 10 sessions you’ll feel the difference, in 20 sessions you’ll see a difference, and in 30 sessions you’ll have a whole new body”
- Anyone who wants to get into great shape and feel stronger
- Anyone who wants to improve and maintain their posture and prevent back pain
- Anyone who wants to invest on their physical and mental well-being
- Anyone who wants to learn and practice Pilates from beginner to advanced level at their own pace
- Anyone who has a busy schedule (due to work, personal reasons) and can’t attend to regular classess ( due to tight and irregular work schedule or financial restrictions)
- Anyone who doesn’t enjoy or feel comfortable working out with other people in a group class
- ***This course is not suitable for people who are at any stage of pregnancy***
- ***This course is not suitable for people who are suffering from osteoporosis***