Complete Stretching: 30+ Exercises For Flexibility & Posture
- Requirements: Fitness Mat, Rug or Soft Surface
Boost Your Flexibility, Improve Posture & Relieve Tension Throughout Your Body With Complete Stretching
This is not your typical flexibility program.
Complete Stretching is designed for people who want to safely improve their flexibility and posture with stretches that can be done wherever and whenever you want.
But this program does more than teach you a few exercises and workout tips. In the course I go over the science behind stretching and flexibility, the benefits of static and dynamic stretches and why timing you stretches will make or break your flexibility routine.
Did You Know That Stretching Is Scientifically Proven To:
- Reduce Your Risk Of Exercise Related Injury
- Improve posture
- Decrease Muscle Stiffness And Increases Range Of Motion
- Reduces Muscular Tension
- Improve Functional Performance
Unfortunately, most people stretch incorrectly and make one (or more) of the following mistakes:
- Don’t use the right stretching exercises
- Stretch at the wrong time
- Don’t understand the difference of static and dynamic stretches
- Don’t stretch at all
Complete Stretching shows you how to avoid these mistakes and follow a daily stretching routine that is simple yet highly effective.
Here is what’s inside the program:
- 15-Minute Daily Stretching Routine
- 30+ Exercise Videos To Help You Stretch With Perfect Form
- 7 Most Common Stretching Mistakes & How To Avoid Them
- Stretching Safety & Correct Form
- The Difference Of Static & Dynamic Stretching And How To Use It In Your Routine
- Stretching And Strength Training: How To Stretch For Muscle Growth
- How To Warm Up Correctly Before You Stretch
As A Bonus You Also Get Access To My Privat Facebook Group “Simple Muscle Academy” Where I Give Free Advice And You Can Ask Questions And Interact With Other Students.
Scroll Up And Get “Complete Stretching” If You Want To See Real Results
The stretching exercise is right for anyone and will show you stretching for runners, bodybuilders and normal athletes. Learn about proper stretching exercises, stretching for pain relief and dynamic stretching. Better resistance stretching and stretching exercise will help with your back flexibility strength, spine flexibility and normal flexibility training.
- People Looking For A Well-Designed, Science-Based Stretching Program Designed To Help Them Improve Posture & Increase Flexibility